<body>


Monday, February 11, 2008

School value 3 - LOVE :)


1. i will love and cherish my family and myself.

2.I will be a faithful and trustworthy person.

3.I will show care and concern towards others.

4.I will compassionate and sensitive to the feelings of others.


This is this month school value.It is also a very important school value as it teaches people to care and love each other. Be harmony with one another. !!! (:

This value can be pratice in our daily life by showing care, concern and kind to friends and teachers. The main important things is to heil people who are in need. That is what this school value meant by.

what we could have been, 2:39 AM.

Profile

NAME
age school whatever.
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130.
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
new camera
▪ the 18th birthday
Exits
Eefennie
name name name
Archives
January 2008 February 2008
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.